Sunday, April 15, 2012

Protein Pancakes

5min Protein Pancakes




My persistent sweet tooth craving had me up at Saturday breakfast craving a carb.
Feeling a bit under the weather I took the morning off my usual Kettlebell session at 360 Specialized Training and my cardio session. With massive FOMO I needed a snack to cheer me up and peanut butter or honey was just not going to suffice. So I whipped up my 5min protein pancakes. Excellent for breakfast or a pre workout / post workout snack.

You will need:

5 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1 cup of oats
1 scoop of protein powder*
Spray cook, green lid

* I used Muscletech Triple Choc Casein shake (had it in the cupboard), feel free to use which ever you desire




Blend ingredients together and pour into a hot skillet -Voila!




Serve with honey and peanut butter or nuts, fresh fruit, fat free yoghurt (if your diet allows) and if you are really naughty some Nutella.




Let me know if you enjoyed it?
Yours in Fitness




Rushda Moosajee
Personal Trainer | Lifestyle Coach | Marketing
360 Specialized Training
Block F The Boulevard Business Park
Searle Street, Woodstock
Cape Town
360 Gym: 021 461 0360
Cell: 073 234 1388
Website: http://www.360training.co.za/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/360trainingcoza
Follow Me on Twitter: @Rushtush
Add me as a Friend on Facebook: Rushtush
Like our Facebook Fanpage: 360 Fanpage

2 comments:

  1. Was surfing some of my old bookmarks and found this one, going to try it tomorrow morning.

    Hi-five for using 6 Star Pro Casein too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many of these pancakes would you eat as a breakfast portion?

    ReplyDelete